Riptide Charters is located in Half Moon Bay and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters. The crew offers sport fishing trips off the San Mateo, San Francisco coast of California and caters to smaller groups and charters.
Capt. William will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Rockfish, and Lingcod, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, and big game fishing.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 40’ Northwest boat that can safely take up to 14 anglers. This boat comes with a toilet.
Please keep in mind that rods, reels, and terminal tackle are not included in the price of your trip. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. Bait isn’t included in the trip price, so make sure to check with the captain what your options are before the trip.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Riptide Charters.
You Keep Catch
FAQs about Riptide Charters
- $170 per person - Full Day – Rockfish Weekday Shared (8 hours)
- $170 per person - Full Day – Rockfish Weekend Shared (8 hours)
- $200 per person - Full Day - Salmon Shared (8 hours)
- $500 per person - Full Day Trip - Tuna (Shared) (12 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $150 per person after 10 guests - Full Day Trip – Rockfish Weekday (8 hours)
- $2,040 per group - Full Day Trip – Rockfish Weekend (8 hours)
- $2,400 per group - Full Day Trip - Salmon (8 hours)
- $2,400 per group, additional $200 per person after 11 guests - Private Salmon Charter (8 hours)
- $3,000 per group - Full Day Trip - Tuna (Private) (12 hours)
- First Mate
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Northwest (Headboat) originally built in 1968. Powered by a 500HP Cummins engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 17 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: