Come to a trip with Big Dawg Outfitters and discover new horizons of Texas fishing! Your captain and guide for the day, Scott Pierce, has been fishing for the most of his life and he knows the lakes and rivers in the Onalaska area like the back of his hand.
Join him for an angling expedition that you’ll remember in the years to come and explore the abundance and beauty of the inshore waters. Your fishing platform for the day is a 25’ Skeeter, whose name is pretty much explanatory of a great time you’ll have. The boat can accommodate up to 6 people, which means you can come with a group of your best angling pals or your whole family.
The vessel is powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine that makes her stable and efficient in rivers, lakes, as well as flats and brackish waters. Whatever you catch, you get to keep, and you’ll have the top range Lew’s fishing gear at your disposal. In case you’re chasing fish in shallow waters, wireless trolling motor comes to the rescue to make you super stealthy.
There’s an array of trips to choose from, and it’s up to you to pick the duration of the expedition and species you will target. Capt. Scott is known for his specialized trips for Crappie, White and Largemouth Bass, and Catfish.
However, inshore A-listers like Redfish, Speckled Seatrout, Sheepshead, Spanish Mackerel, and many more are also on the menu. Not only will you have an awesome time bringing those bad boys overboard, but you will also have a royal meal when you come back home because you can get your catch cleaned and filleted for an additional charge.
So, what do you need on the trip with you? Great company, drinks, snacks, appropriate clothing, and your fishing license are the most important things to remember. Please note that boots are not allowed on the boat. Feel free to come with your children, as long as they’re 3 and older, Capt. Scott will make sure they have an amazing time as well!
Depending on the location, an additional fuel charge may be added.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Skeeter (Center console) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Livingston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Big Dawg Outfitters - Livingston
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Evening Trip (5 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Catfish (6 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Crappie (6 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip - White Bass (6 hours)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle (Lew's rods and reels provided )
- Lures (Live bait not included)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (At an additional cost, please contact the Captain!)
- River Fishing (White Bass, Crappie )
- Lake Fishing (Largemouth, Crappie, Catfish, White Bass)
- Inshore Fishing (Flounder, Speckled Seatrout, Redfish )
- Nearshore Fishing (Sheepshead, Sharks, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel )
- Reef Fishing (Speckled Seatrout and Redfish )
- Flats Fishing (Speckled Seatrout and Redfish )
- Light Tackle (Lew’s Rods )
- Heavy Tackle (Lew’s Rods)
- Trolling (White Bass)
- Jigging (Crappie)
- Drift Fishing (Trout )
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (White)
- Black Drum
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout