Worldly renowned for its rich gamefishing scene, Mazatlan, Mexico is where your angling ambitions should take you if you’re itching to beat your personal best. Bibi Fleet Sportfishing is a family owned business with over 60 years of experience and they treat their customers like family members. Their professional and experienced crew will do everything to turn your fishing quest into an unforgettable experience.
They invite you to join them on their ‘Paty C,’ a 40’ cruiser, custom-made especially for dominating the local waters. This vessel is big enough to cater to up to 10 anglers fishing in full comfort and style.
It’s powered by a 200 HP Detroit Diesel engines and comes with a flybridge, high-quality marine electronics, navigational equipment, and safety gear. A restroom, beds, outriggers, a fighting chair, livewells, and ice-boxes are also there to maximize your comfort and productivity while chasing your dream catch.
You’ll be chasing both inshore and offshore species, depending on your fishing goals and preferences. You can stalk the likes of Grouper, Snook, Roosterfish, Red Snapper, Triggerfish, Sierra, Blowfish, and Flounder just minutes away from the coast or hit the deep seas in pursuit of Swordfish, Wahoo, Dorado, Tuna, Marlin, Sailfish, Bonito, and Shark.
Whatever you decide on, the captain will show you the most productive techniques, from trolling and bottom fishing to fly fishing, both big and small game, and anything in between. You can expect to go up to 25 miles out and become a better caster at the end of your trip.
Bibi Fleet Sportfishing will cover all the essentials needed for the most productive day on the water, from top-notch tackle and lures to drinks to keep you hydrated. Snorkeling gear is available upon request, but you’ll need to bring your own fly fishing equipment. The first mate will gladly clean and fillet your catch, so gratuity would be well appreciated.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Custom made boat (Cruiser) originally built in 1970, and restored in 2006. Powered by a 200HP Detroit Diesel engine.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Mazatlán Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Bibi Fleet – 40’ Paty C
- $399 per group - Half Day Deep Sea Fishing Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $399 per group - Half Day Deep Sea Fishing trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $399 per group - Half Day Inshore Fishing Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $399 per group - Half Day Inshore Fishing Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $399 per group - Sightseeing/Snorkeling/Fishing Trip (4 hours)
- $475 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Deep Sea Fishing (6 hours)
- $475 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Ideal for Cruisers!! (6 hours)
- $475 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Inshore Fishing (6 hours)
- $525 per group - Full Day Trip - Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- $525 per group - Full Day Trip - Inshore Fishing (8 hours)
- $599 per group - Full Day Inshore Fishing + Snorkel (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment (Available upon request)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- First Mate (Tips are very appreciated)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 25 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (No tackle provided)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Shark (Mako)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)