Experience Mazatlán, Mexico fishing at its best with Bibi Sportfishing. They provide one of the most renowned deep sea fishing charters in the area. Founded in 1946, they are one of its longest running companies. With over 70 years of experience, they know these waters like no one else.
Step aboard the ‘Mahi Dreamer,’ a 26’ fishing machine powered by a 150 HP Yamaha motor. It can accommodate up to five anglers fishing comfortably. It’s wheelchair accessible, has a portable toilet, outriggers, and two fighting chairs, along with live bait tanks and ice-chests.
The passionate and seasoned crew of Bibi Sportfishing will take you up to 25 miles from the coast in pursuit of the most prestigious game species, such as Billfish, Mahi, Tuna, and even Sharks. And this is just the beginning of the list. They will show you all the tricks of trolling, jigging, popping, bottom fishing, and even fly fishing.
Don’t forget to bring your luckiest fly fishing rod and Bibi Sportfishing will cover everything else, from the best professional tackle and lures to drinks and fish cleaning. Please note that tips are gratefully accepted for this service. Snorkeling equipment will also be at your disposal, just let the captain know in advance.
The crew of Bibi Sportfishing will do everything to provide you with a comfortable, fun, and brag-worthy fishing experience!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Bibi Fleet – 26’ Mahi Dreamer
- $325 per group - Half Day - Bottom/Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $325 per group - Half Day - Bottom/Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $325 per group - Sightseeing/Snorkeling/Fishing Trip (4 hours)
- $350 per group - Half Day - Deep Sea (MAX 4) (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group - Half Day - Deep Sea (MAX 4) (PM) (4 hours)
- $375 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Bottom/Inshore (6 hours)
- $375 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Ideal for Cruisers!! (5 hours)
- $425 per group - Full Day Inshore Fishing + Snorkel (8 hours)
- $425 per group - Full Day Trip - Deep Sea (MAX 4) (8 hours)
- $450 per group - Offshore/Inshore Combo - MAX 4 (8 hours)
- Toilet Portable
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment Available upon request
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting (No billfish. Tips for fish cleaners not included.)
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 25 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (No tackle provided)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Seabass (White)
- Snapper (Red)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
About the Charter Operator
|4 Fishing Reports|
|54 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since November 2014|
About this listing
Nava (Center console) originally built in 2000, and restored in 2018. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: