Experience more than just a fishing trip. Bring your loved ones and make memories for a lifetime! Book a trip with Brothers Sport Fishing and choose from inshore or offshore fishing. Whether you’re rushing to get back out there or embarking on your first trip, we’re here to help.
Join our captains aboard our 23’ Parker that can easily have you and 3 of your friends fishing in comfort. With cruising speeds of 18-27kts (20-32mph) and 4 scoop bait capacity Brothers Sport Fishing is setup for the serious offshore adventurer.
Safety is our top priority. We carry above the US Coast Guard minimum required safety equipment, including: Commercial Life Jackets (Adult & Children), Radar, 3 VHF Radios (1 emergency handheld), and EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon).
Depending on the season, go up to 70 miles offshore for Bluefin Tuna, Yellowfin Tuna, Skipjack Tuna, Yellowtail Amberjack, Mahi Mahi (Dorado), and the occasional Marlin. Or go inshore for Rockfish, Lingcod, Sheepshead, Bonito, Barracuda, Halibut, White Sea Bass, and many more. Whether this is your first-ever catch or your hundredth fish, you’ll have a blast catching your personal best.
See our 5-Star reviews! Our local captains are patient with kids and dedicated to sharing our home waters. We’re lifelong SoCal fishermen that could not be anywhere else.
Included in all trips: Seeker rods, Shimano reels, live bait, ice, fish cleaning, waters & gatorades.
Bring your packed lunch. Coronado Islands trips require valid passport for all passengers. Passports not required for all other trips. Fishing Licenses are additional and can be purchased at the tackle shop next door to our marina on the morning of the trip.
There is no better time to book and start your awesome adventure with Brothers Sport Fishing. Book now and see why these waters have people coming back time after time
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Brothers Sport Fishing
- $800 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Lobster Hoop Net (3 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $175 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour - Shoreline Reefs (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $175 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour - Shoreline Reefs (PM) (4 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $175 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour - Local Coastline (AM) (6 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $175 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour - Local Coastline (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,550 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - 9 Hour Trip–Shark Fishing Offshore (9 hours)
- $1,795 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - 9 Hour Trip – Coronado Islands (9 hours)
- $1,995 per group, additional $300 per person after 4 guests - 9 Hour Trip – Offshore Banks (9 hours)
- $2,095 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Coronado Islands (12 hours)
- $2,295 per group, additional $300 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Offshore Banks (12 hours)
- Toilet Porta-potty
- Live Bait Well 85 gallon
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (All-New Seeker rods & Shimano reels)
- Live Bait (Sardines, Mackerel, Anchovies)
- Lures (Jigs and trollers)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Included in trip costs)
- Drinks (Water bottles and Gatorades)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Spearfishing (Equipment not provided)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- California Sheephead
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (White)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Parker (Pilothouse) originally built in 2005, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha 4-Stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: