If you’re looking for an unforgettable family adventure, or want to test your skills against some world-famous fish, come aboard Shallotte Outdoors Fishing Charters! Located in Shallotte, NC, this charter is run by Captain Brad Stevens & Capt. Austin who have been fishing these waters his entire life. Our mission? To provide you with the best possible inshore and nearshore fishing experience!
With over a decade of commercial and charter fishing experience under his belt, Capt. Brad and Capt. Austin have the skills and local know-how to get you on fish, and will make sure your angling adventure is truly memorable. Looking to spend a day exploring the waters around Bald Head Island and hooking into anything from huge Mackerel species to Redfish and Speckled Trout? Maybe you want to take your kids on a family-friendly morning adventure? Capt. Brad offers a variety of trips that will suit every type of angler.
You’ll be traveling on a 23’ Key West Bay Reef center console, powered by a single 250 HP Yamaha, which means you’ll arrive at your chosen fishing destination in no time. Your vessel can accommodate up to 5 people, with plenty of room to bring along the whole family, or cast off alongside your best angling buddies. She’s decked out with top-quality navigational and safety gear, as well as a wireless trolling motor so you can sneak up on the fish that inhabit these seriously shallow waters!
We specializes in exploring Shallotte’s inshore and nearshore waters. This means you could be fishing anywhere from Little River Jetties to Bald Head Island. He’s more than happy to customize your trip depending on what you want to catch, so let him know what you’d like to reel in, as well as any techniques you want to master!
Your captain will provide your fishing license, rods, reels, tackle, ice, and live bait, and your crew will clean and package your catch for you. Join Shallotte Outdoors Fishing Charters and get ready to discover just what these waters have to offer!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Key West Bay Reef (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Holden Beach Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Shallotte Outdoors Fishing Charters
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (10:30 AM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (2 PM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (3 PM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 AM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour – Inshore/Nearshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour – Inshore/Nearshore (PM) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (3 miles out)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout