Get ready for a freshwater fishing adventure that’ll see you cruising the Detroit River and Lake St. Clair for the catch of a lifetime! Come aboard Eastside Fishing Charters, located in Detroit, and let Captain Rick Jaehn show you just what this fantastic fishery has to offer.
Capt. Rick’s fishing obsession started at a very young age. He started off fishing the banks of Lake St. Clair during summer vacation, and moved on to exploring the Detroit River with his older brother, who taught him the art of hand-lining for Walleye. He still loves reeling in this freshwater superstar, along with plenty of Perch and Musky! After 40 years of chasing many fish throughout Michigan, he decided to earn his Master Captain’s license, and is now proudly USCG-certified.
Capt. Rick specializes in offering Walleye trips on the Detroit River, and trolling trips for trophy Musky, as well as Perch, on Lake St. Clair. Each adventure takes place on his 21’ Lund aluminum vessel, perfectly built to cruise these freshwater fishing grounds. She can accommodate up to 4 anglers. On board, you’ll find navigational gear to get you on fish efficiently, as well as safety equipment to ensure a comfortable ride.
Depending on the trip you choose, you’ll be trolling or jigging for your dream catch. Capt. Rick will be on hand to help you refine your technique, as well as providing you with top-of-the-line Pflueger and St Croix rods and reels. He says it best himself: “My equipment, lures, and background make for a exceptional charter fishing experience!”
If you’re reeling in Walleye, your captain will clean, fillet, and pack your catch for you. Everything you need for a productive day on the water is included in your trip – all you need to bring along are your favorite snacks and drinks, and a valid fishing license. Come aboard Eastside Fishing Charters and get ready for a fantastic freshwater adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Lund (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2014. Powered by a 250HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Eastside Fishing Charters Llc
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour – Detroit River/Walleye (AM) (5 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour – Detroit River/Walleye (PM) (5 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour – Lake St Clair/Walleye (AM) (5 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour – Lake St Clare/Walleye (PM) (5 hours)
- $375 per group - 6 Hour – Lake St. Clair/Perch (AM) (6 hours)
- $375 per group - 6 Hour – Lake St. Clair/Perch (PM) (6 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour – Lake St Clair/Musky (AM) (6 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour – Lake St Clair/Musky (PM) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Muskellunge (Musky)
- Perch (Yellow)