All breeds of anglers have the opportunity to fish the waters out of Palmetto successfully with Florida Fishing Charters. A fleet of great sportfishing vessels, they welcome you and your family to join in the adventure and catch some fish!
Captain Jim Teeter, the owner of the company, has over three decades of fishing experience. With him, you’ll be able to grow as an angler and master your cast, learn about the local ecosystem, and come back to shore with fish in the box.
Share your fishing tales and check the bite close to the coast as you hunt the rich inshore waterways. You can explore the nearshore water or head up to 9 miles out on longer trips (weather-permitting) to land bigger fish. Get your hands on anything from Spanish Mackerel, Cobia, and Amberjack to King Mackerel, Snapper, Grouper, Flounder, Sharks, and even Blackfin Tuna.
All of that will happen aboard a 36’ Al Dhaen center console. Powered by twin 250 HP Yamaha engines, this fast vessel comes complete with an autopilot, a radar, state of the art Furuno electronics, and other professional accessories. There is also a full toilet with a sink aboard, along with plenty of comfortable seating to keep you relaxed and refreshed all day long.
All rods, reels, tackle, bait, lures, licenses, water, and soft drinks will be waiting onboard, so all you have to do is pack your lunch and hop onboard. Fantastic Florida fishing awaits you – inshore, nearshore, and offshore – with Florida Fishing Charters. Come and make the most of it.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
All Dhaen (Center console) originally built in 2000. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Palmetto Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Florida Fishing Charters – 36' Boat
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Nearshore/Inshore (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- GPS (Furuno)
- Fishfinder (Furuno)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 50 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)