Enter Sarasota Bay and discover some thrilling fishing in the shallow waters and beyond. Sarasota Family Fishing Charters LLC specializes in nearshore and inshore fishing adventures, and they promise to give you an authentic Floridian fishing experience.
Captain Scott Tesinsky is a 3rd-generation native Floridian fisherman, having learned to fish at a young age. He’s delighted to have continued the family tradition. He loves nothing more than to introduce newcomers to fishing and to see their faces light up when they land their first catch.
The 18’ Sea Fox center console is just the vessel for exploring these waters. Light and nimble, she can glide across the water tops and navigate the shallower spots with ease. She boasts near 360-degree vision, allowing you to spot your prey from way off. You’ll find fishing gear, live bait, and plenty of lures on board. If you’d like to try fly fishing, just let your captain know and he’ll provide that gear, too.
Sarasota Bay is overflowing with a range of different, exciting fish. Get your fish on as you bottom fish or troll to entice the bite of something delicious or a monster to do battle with. Go after Snook, Redfish, Trout, Mackerel, and Tarpon, when the season hits.
Head out into the Gulf’s nearshore waters and you’ll encounter plenty of tropical reefs. Like underwater metropolises, these productive feeding grounds are home to fish of all colors, shapes, and sizes. Battle it out with Groupers, Cobia, Snappers, and many more delicious fish to head home with a delicious treat. Please, have in mind that 735-pound is the weight limit combined for guests.
At the end of the trip, your captain will clean and fillet your catch, so all you need to do is cook it up when you get home. Everything is taken care of, just bring some drinks and snacks aboard and make the most of your day with Sarasota Family Fishing Charters. A whole new world is waiting underwater, come and discover it!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Fox (Center console) originally built in 2014. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha 4-Stroke engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2% fee.
Sarasota Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Sarasota Family Fishing Charters
- $325 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - Sunset Fishing Trip (3 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - Tarpon Trip (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (gps enabled )
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Fresh bait, frozen bait and chum)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Upon request )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Out to 9 miles when seas are less then 2 feet)
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Available upon request, 8 weight rod included)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout