Jus Cuz Fishing Charters is a family friendly charter service in Orange Beach, Alabama. Join Capt. Albert at Sportsman Marina, located just five minutes from the Gulf of Mexico. From here, you can enjoy the best of Orange Beach fishing!
Get comfortable aboard The Jus Cuz, a 36’ Sea Harvester powered by a 450 HP Cummins 6CTA engine. This vessel features a full cabin with A/C, a shaded deck, and a toilet. On board you will find advanced fishing technology and all the gear you need. Up to six passengers can enjoy their time on board, including children of all ages.
Your captain Albert specializes in Orange Beach deep sea fishing and will put you on fish like nobody’s business. While fishing with him you can target large American Red Snapper, Grouper, and other popular reef fish in addition to trolling for a variety of species. No matter your skill level, Capt. Albert will take you fishing in the Gulf of Mexico on a trip that is right for you.
Families hoping to test the waters will enjoy Capt. Albert’s brief trolling excursions. These charters allow you to target nearshore species like Spanish and King Mackerel without becoming seasick or tired. When you choose a longer trip, you can experience the best deep sea fishing Orange Beach has to offer, dropping lines over reefs for Snapper and Grouper and trolling for big fish such as Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, and more.
If you love the water but are not one for fishing, you can also book a sunset cruise. This trip is short but sweet, featuring stunning views of local landscape and wildlife.
Jus Cuz Fishing Charters provides a fishing license and all the gear you need. You can keep your catch and ask the crew to clean it at a gratuity of 15-20%. On trips lasting six hours and longer, they provide complimentary lunch. They’ll fire up the grill for hot dogs and hamburgers, or anything else that you would like to bring.
Join them today and you will feel like you’ve won the lottery of Orange Beach Fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Harvester (Walkaround) originally built in 1996. Powered by a 450HP Cummins 6CTA engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 14 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Orange Beach Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Jus Cuz Fishing Charters
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore Trolling AM (4 hours)
- $825 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore Trolling PM (4 hours)
- $1,075 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,075 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,275 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Trolling & Bottom AM (6 hours)
- $1,275 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Trolling & Bottom PM (6 hours)
- $1,700 per group - Full Day Trip - Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $2,150 per group - 10 Hour Offshore (10 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared before hand but may also fish for it)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Included with [email protected]%)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle (6/0 Penns for Larger Species)
- Bottom Fishing (High speed/HD& Light Weight)
- Trolling (Shimano Tiagra 2speed reels)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)