If you’re looking for the best way to explore the plentiful waters of Galveston, Texas, you can’t go wrong with Galveston Fishing Charter Company. They operate a fleet of boats, have a professional and passionate crew, and specialize in creating unforgettable fishing memories.
Your saltwater adventure will take place aboard a 30’ Pro-Line Super Sport center console, aka “Reel Deep.” The vessel can take up to six anglers fishing without tangling lines and it comes powered by twin 250 HP Yamaha motors. This fishing machine has a restroom for maximum comfort on longer trips, top of the line navigational and safety gear, and a live bait tank to keep your bait fresh and wiggly.
Galveston Fishing Charter Company will show you all the secret fishing spots where the bite is the best, from Galveston Bay waters to secluded offshore fisheries up to 40 miles from the coast. You’ll also get to learn fishing secrets only local professionals know and become a better angler after the trip. The main targets on your expedition will be Bull Reds, Kingfish, Red Snapper, Shark, Speckled Trout, Redfish, Tarpon, Flounder, and this is just the beginning.
The captain will gladly customize each trip according to your fishing desires and provide you with top quality gear, including tackle, lures, and live bait. The crew will even clean and fillet your hard-earned catch for your convenience.
They will make sure everyone of board catches a lot of fish and has a lot of fun, especially the youngest ones (minimum age is four).
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Pro-Line Super Sport (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Galveston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Galveston Fishing Charter Co. #3
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip — Jetty (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip — Jetty (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Jetty Trip (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day — Offshore "Best Seller" (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip — Shark Hunt (7 hours)
- $1,795 per group - Full Day Trip — Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- Toilet (Full-head)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 40 miles)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout