The Gulf of Mexico can be very challenging to get offshore if you’re in a small vessel. We offer large comfortable boats plenty capable of handling offshore waters and keeping your family safe!
We bring our tournament experience to our charters to target your fish of a lifetime. Over the years we have won multiple fishing tournaments and won the ska championship in 2017. Our tournament mindset keeps us hungry to show our clients the fishery Pensacola has to offer due to our continued success.
Explore the prolific waters out of Pensacola Beach with Southbound Tournament Fishing Charters! The crew has been boating and fishing in the area for over 15 years, so they know these waters very well. They strive to have the most affordable rates and provide you the most fun!
You’ll be fishing aboard their 38’ Fountain center console boat, powered by triple 350 HP Yamaha engines. The boat is set up for offshore fishing so it’ll take you to the fishing spots quickly, giving you more time to enjoy the action. There are navigational electronics to help put you on the fish, as well as snorkeling equipment if you want to enjoy the underwater world.
The crew offers tons of different trips, making sure to tailor each adventure to your exact needs. Depending on where you want to go and how much time you want to spend fishing, you can choose between deep sea fishing, Shark fishing, offshore fishing, or inshore and nearshore fishing.
Some of the species you may target include Grouper, Snapper, King Mackerel, Sailfish, Amberjack, and many others. The Southbound Tournament team covers it all, from meat hauls to catch and release. And if fishing is not your thing, you can also contact them for eco tours, dolphin exploring, as well as dinner cruises, and more.
Choose Southbound Tournament Fishing Charters and have the time of your life fishing on one of their reliable vessels!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Fountain (Center console) originally built in 2011. Powered by 3 350HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 65 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Gulf Breeze Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Southbound Charters – Shark Fishing
- $350 per group - Shark Special! (3 hours)
- $400 per group - Sunset Cruise / Dinner Cruise (2 hours)
- $475 per group - 3 Hour Trip (PM) – April S (copy) (3 hours)
- $550 per group - 3 Hour Trip (AM) – Bay Shark (3 hours)
- $550 per group - 3 Hour Trip (PM) – Bay Shark (3 hours)
- $550 per group - Surf Fishing Experience (3 hours)
- $600 per group - 3 Hour Trip (AM) – Nearshore (3 hours)
- $600 per group - 3 Hour Trip (PM) – Nearshore (3 hours)
- $750 per group - Sandbar Trip (7 hours)
- $750 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Monster Shark (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- $1,500 per group - FAD Trip (12 hours)
- $1,750 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Blue Angels/Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,750 per group - Full Day Oil Rigs Trip (12 hours)
- $2,200 per group - Overnight Tuna Trip (24 hours)
- $3,000 per day per group, additional $200 per person after 3 guests - 2 Day Trip – Tournament Package (2 days)
- Snorkeling Equipment (if requested)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (when available )
- Drinks (waters and other drinks when available )
- First Mate (Optional )
- Fishing License
- Lunch (if requested)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Blackfin)