Fishing the waters of Galveston has been the passion of the crew at Line Check Charters since a young age. This area is well-known as a great fishing location, and one of the main reasons for it are the abundance of fish species and year-round seasonality. Line Check Charters specialize in deep-sea outings for everybody, from the novices to the avid anglers.
Climb aboard Line Check Charters state of the art fishing machine. The custom 35’ Sea Hunter will get you to the fishing grounds with speed and comfort. She’s powered by twin 300 HP Yamaha V6 engines and can easily accommodate up to 6 guests. She features Garmin navigation electronics, safety equipment, outriggers, downriggers, and an icebox.
The trip options will amaze you! You can go bay and jetty fishing for Red and Black Drum, Speckled Trout, Sheepshead, and Spanish Mackerel; nearshore fishing for monster Bull Drum as well as some pelagic species, such as King Mackerel and Cobia; offshore fishing for Marlin, Wahoo, Tuna, and Swordfish.
Your captain will supply you with a tackle by Accurate, Penn, and Shimano. A variety of live bait and lures are brought aboard, depending on what you’re targeting and how the fish are biting. Don’t forget to grab your fishing license before the trip, bring some snacks and drinks, and you’re all set!
With Line Check Charters you can always count on great fishing action and fun. The only thing you need to decide is how much time you want to spend on the water and pick a trip that’s perfect for you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
SeaHunter (Center console) originally built in 2012. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha V6 4.2 l engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Galveston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Line Check Charters Offshore
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Bay and Jetty (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Bay and Jetty (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Shark and Drum (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Shark and Drum (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per person - 6 Hour Trip- Bay and Jetty (AM) (6 hours)
- $850 per person - 6 Hour Trip- Bay and Jetty (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Nearshore (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Shark and Drum (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 7 Hour Offshore + Fuel Cost (7 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Offshore + Fuel Cost (12 hours)
- $2,500 per day per group - 24 hour Blue Water + Fuel Cost (1 day)
- GPS (Full Garmin electronics suite )
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Upon request )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout
- Tuna (Yellowfin)