Let Hook & Fin Fishing Charters take you out for a fun and productive fishing trip around Atlantic Highlands! With an experienced guide at the helm and prolific waters, you can’t really go wrong – all you have to do is choose what you’d like to catch.
Your captain offers specialized expeditions for some of the favorite local species, so you can chase Blackfish (Tautog), wrestle Striped Bass, and look for Black Seabass on the nearby reefs. Of course, these are not the only fish you can catch here, not by a long shot – Bluefish, Atlantic Salmon, Flounder (Fluke), Bonito, and many more are in the cards.
The boat that will be your ride and fishing platform is a 27’ cuddy cabin, rigged with a 300 HP Mercruiser engine, that will take you to the best spots quickly and safely. Up to 4 anglers can be on a trip and they’ll have plenty of room to fish at the same time. There’s a private toilet on board, so you’ll travel in full comfort.
When it comes to your fishing gear, you’ll be using quality Okuma, Shimano, and Penn tackle, but you’re welcome to bring your own equipment if you’d like. There’s a variety of techniques you can try out and hone, depending on what you’re targeting and how much experience you have.
All you should think about before the trip is getting a fishing license and dressing in layers to avoid the cold. Make sure you’re wearing non-marking shoes and have your raingear at hand, just in case.
The captain will provide water and light snacks, and you can bring your food and drinks as well. Alcohol is not allowed on board, save for beer. Children who are 8 and older can join you on the trip, there are life jackets on the boat for all ages.
Please note that tipping the first mate is customary. Usually, this amount is around 20%.
Get a group of your closest fishing buddies and experience New Jersey fishing at its best with Hook & Fin Fishing Charters!
Located at Monmouth Cove Marina!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Hook & Fin Fishing Charters
- $580 per group - 1/2 Day Black Seabass July-Aug (AM) (4 hours)
- $580 per group - 1/2 Day Black Seabass July-Aug(PM) (4 hours)
- $580 per group - 1/2 Day Trip – Blackfish April (AM) (4 hours)
- $580 per group - 1/2 Day Trip – Blackfish April (PM) (4 hours)
- $580 per group - 1/2 Day Trip Blackfish Nov-Dec (AM) (4 hours)
- $580 per group - Half Day – Black Sea Bass Oct (AM) (4 hours)
- $580 per group - Half Day – Black Seabass Oct. (PM) (4 hours)
- $580 per group - Half Day Striped Bass (AM) (4 hours)
- $580 per group - Half Day Striped Bass (PM) (4 hours)
- $580 per group - Half Day Trip – Blackfish (AM) (4 hours)
- $580 per group - Half Day Trip – Blackfish (PM) (4 hours)
- $580 per group - Half Day Trip – Fluke (AM) (4 hours)
- $580 per group - Half Day Trip – Fluke (PM) (4 hours)
- $680 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Black Seabass (6 hours)
- Toilet Private
- GPS with Autopilot
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Radar 4G
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Penn, Okuma)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Monster Ledge, Glory Hole, Mud Hole)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Salmon (Atlantic)
- Seabass (Black)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sportcraft (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 2002, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 300HP Marine Power 350 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: