Let Hook & Fin Fishing Charters take you out for a fun and productive fishing trip around Atlantic Highlands! With an experienced guide at the helm and prolific waters, you can’t really go wrong – all you have to do is choose what you’d like to catch.
Your captain offers specialized expeditions for some of the favorite local species, so you can chase Blackfish (Tautog), wrestle Striped Bass, and look for Black Seabass on the nearby reefs. Of course, these are not the only fish you can catch here, not by a long shot – Bluefish, Atlantic Salmon, Flounder (Fluke), Bonito, and many more are in the cards.
The boat that will be your ride and fishing platform is a 27’ cuddy cabin, rigged with a 300 HP Mercruiser engine, that will take you to the best spots quickly and safely. Up to 4 anglers can be on a trip and they’ll have plenty of room to fish at the same time. There’s a private toilet on board, so you’ll travel in full comfort.
When it comes to your fishing gear, you’ll be using quality Okuma, Shimano, and Penn tackle, but you’re welcome to bring your own equipment if you’d like. There’s a variety of techniques you can try out and hone, depending on what you’re targeting and how much experience you have.
All you should think about before the trip is getting a fishing license and dressing in layers to avoid the cold. Make sure you’re wearing non-marking shoes and have your raingear at hand, just in case.
The captain will provide water and light snacks, and you can bring your food and drinks as well. Alcohol is not allowed on board, save for beer. Children who are 8 and older can join you on the trip, there are life jackets on the boat for all ages.
Get a group of your closest fishing buddies and experience New Jersey fishing at its best with Hook & Fin Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sportcraft (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 2002. Powered by a 300HP Marine Power 350 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
Middletown Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Hook & Fin Fishing Charters
- $460 per group - Half Day Trip – Black Sea Bass (AM) (4 hours)
- $460 per group - Half Day Trip – Black Sea Bass (PM) (4 hours)
- $460 per group - Half Day Trip – Blackfish (AM) (4 hours)
- $460 per group - Half Day Trip – Blackfish (PM) (4 hours)
- $460 per group - Half Day Trip – Fluke (AM) (4 hours)
- $460 per group - Half Day Trip – Fluke (PM) (4 hours)
- $480 per group - Half Day Striped Bass (AM) (4 hours)
- $480 per group - Half Day Striped Bass (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Black Seabass (6 hours)
- Toilet (Private)
- GPS (with Autopilot)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Penn, Okuma)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Light snacks)
- Drinks (Water)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Monster Ledge, Glory Hole, Mud Hole)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Salmon (Atlantic)
- Seabass (Black)