Ready to cast a line in Panama City Beach? My Fishing Company is here to make it happen! With Captain Joseph at the wheel, you’ll benefit from years of knowledge and experience. You’ll find yourself aboard a 26’ Center console that holds up to 6 passengers.
Depending on the season, you might hook into Amberjack, Cobia, Gag Grouper, Red Grouper, Almaco Jack, King Mackerel (Kings), Blacktip Shark, Lane Snapper, Mangrove Snapper, Red Snapper, Spanish Mackerel, and whatever else is biting. Depending on the species you’re after, you may find yourself spinning, popping, trolling, jigging, or maybe something more specialized in this area.
Capt. Joseph is happy to have kids aboard, so bring those kiddos out! Be sure to ask if child-sized life vests are available, otherwise, you should bring your own. You’ll find rods, reels, and tackle waiting for you, along with lures. Live bait is included, but be sure to ask about it so you know whether you’ll be catching it or stopping by the "bait man".
There’s no need to buy a fishing license, so all you have to do is show up ready for a good time! Some fish have special regulations, including when you can keep them. Simply ask and your captain can tell you more. Trips are run with the help of a First Mate. Mates work hard to make your trip count, so a 15–20% tip is customary.
It’s never a bad idea to bring sunscreen (non-spray), bottled water, and sunglasses. If you’d like to bring other drinks, just ask. Alcohol is allowed in moderation, so long as you avoid hard liquor as well as glass bottles. Snacks are never a bad idea so that nobody gets cranky on an empty belly!
And that’s it! Your fishing trip with My Fishing Company is just a click away.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about My Fishing Company
- $298 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Sunset/Dolphin Cruise (2 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,450 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip - AM (8 hours)
- $1,450 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip - PM (8 hours)
- $1,850 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $2,200 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Customary to offer them a 10–20% tip)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
Meet the Captain
About this listing
N/A (Center console) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: