If you’re looking for plenty of sun, fun, and adventure in the Turks and Caicos Islands, get ready to cast off with Caicos Water Fun charters! Offering customizable charters for snorkeling, fishing, and combo excursions, you’re bound to find something that suits you perfectly.
Departing from the stunning island of Providenciales, you’ll have direct access to some of the area’s most productive, fish-filled waters. Captain Paul, the man behind the helm of the vessel, is the perfect person to guide you to the hotspots! He’s a Marine Officer who was raised on these waters, and has plenty of angling experience under his belt.
Taking into consideration your own personal preferences, Capt. Paul will expertly tailor your trip to suit your group.
Traveling with your family, or just starting out on your fishing adventure? Try bottom fishing for anything from Grouper and Snapper species, to Mackerel, Kingfish, and Barracuda. This technique is easy for newbies to get to grips with, and is also seriously fun!
If you’re a more seasoned angler, opt for a deep sea fishing trip. Capt. Paul will take you out to the world-famous wall of Turks and Caicos, where you’ll find some incredible big game fish waiting for you. Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Marlin, and Sailfish are all in the cards!
No matter what your adventure looks like, you’ll be traveling aboard a 27’ Sea Hunt center console, built to cruise a variety of fishing grounds. She can accommodate up to 12 guests, with a maximum of 8 anglers. This makes her the perfect option for families and large groups made up of both avid anglers and guests who just want to take in the sights from the sea!
On board, you’ll find top-quality navigational and safety gear, including life jackets for adults and children age 2 and up. Your fishing and snorkeling gear will also be provided, as well as local-style snacks and drinks, and your license. The price includes local tax. Full payment is preferred 48 hours before the trip date.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha F150 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Caicos Water Fun
- $1,470 per group, additional $132 per person after 4 guests - 1/2 Day – Bottom Fishing AM (4 hours)
- $1,470 per group, additional $132 per person after 4 guests - 1/2 Day – Bottom Fishing PM (4 hours)
- $1,470 per group, additional $132 per person after 4 guests - 1/2 Day Deep Sea/Bottom Fishing AM (4 hours)
- $1,470 per group, additional $132 per person after 4 guests - 1/2 Day Deep Sea/Bottom Fishing Pm (4 hours)
- $2,295 per group, additional $226 per person after 4 guests - Fishing/SightSeeing Combo (8 hours)
- $2,295 per group, additional $226 per person after 4 guests - Fishing/Snorkeling Combo Trip (7 hours)
- $2,295 per group, additional $226 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Bottom Fishing (7 hours)
- $2,400 per group, additional $228 per person after 4 guests - Full Day - Deep Sea Fishing (7 hours)
- Toilet (China toilet)
- Ice Box (And coolers)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn and Shimano)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Sodas, water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Trolling (Deep sea fishing)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- Jack Crevalle
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack