Explore the waters of Destin, one of the nation’s most productive fisheries, with Vengeance Charters and land your next trophy! Captain Matthew Pearson has spent years chasing Marlin, and he uses that expertise to show people just how exciting fishing can be.
Not only does he have experience, but your guide also has an excellent boat that will be your ride and fishing platform. Climb aboard his 48’ G&S sport fisher equipped with twin 450 HP Fiat engines that make it stable and swift on the waves. She’s a smooth fishing machine with plenty of room to accommodate up to 6 people.
On board, you’ll find everything you need for a bountiful fishing trip – outriggers to extend your reach, a flybridge to spot fish from afar, and all the fishing equipment you’ll need. Because there’s a private toilet and plenty of seating, you’ll travel in full comfort.
Capt. Matthew offers a variety of angling expeditions, and you make your choice depending on your targeted species. On nearshore trips, you’ll focus on fishing for different Grouper and Snapper. On the offshore trips, anything from Marlin and Sailfish to Mahi Mahi, King Mackerel, and Wahoo is in the cards.
While Capt. Matthew is taking you to the secret fish hideouts, the friendly first mate will assist you with everything. He will even clean the catch for you after the trip. For his efforts, tips are much appreciated.
Come with your whole family or gather a group of close angling buddies and find out how Destin came to be called “the luckiest fishing village.” Vengeance Charters and Capt. Matthew are ready to put you on the bite of your life!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
G & S (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1984, and restored in 2022. Powered by 2 600HP Fiat engines.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Vengeance Charters
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Trolling & Shark (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Trip –Shark (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Trip (Afternoon) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Trip (Morning) (4 hours)
- $1,250 per group - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,250 per group - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour Trip – High Season (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour Trip – High Season (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $2,400 per group - 8 Hour Trip – High Season (8 hours)
- $2,400 per group - 8 Hour Trip – High Season PM (8 hours)
- $3,000 per group - 10 Hour Trip – High Season (10 hours)
- $3,600 per group - 12 Hour Trip – High Season (12 hours)
- $5,400 per group - 18 Hour Trip (18 hours)
- $7,200 per group - 24 Hour Trip (24 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- GPS three of them
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System XM radio satellite TV DVD player Xbox 360
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (sometimes fish for it first)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (comes with a tip)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- Grouper (Snowy)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Red)