DH Custom Rods & Tackle is located in Wayzata and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters. Come fish with some of the best in the Midwest. Lake Minnetonka is one of the best, most underrated fishing lakes in the land of 10,000 lakes. Lake Mille Lacs trips can be accommodated with sleeping quarters at an additional cost. Your crew can work with large corporate events and even coordinate tournament-style competitive trips as a fun event.
Capt. Dusty will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 7-hour trips, mainly fishing for Bass both largemouth and small. Sunfish, Muskellunge, Pike, Crappie, and Walleye, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, trolling, ice fishing, jigging, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 23’ Mako boat that can safely take up to 6 anglers. This boat comes with an ice-box and a wireless trolling motor.
All rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price so you can focus on what really matters, fishing. Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. The boat will be supplied with drinks for your pleasure, be sure to let the captain know if you have any questions or want to bring your own.
Book your trip now and hit the water with DH Custom Rods & Tackle.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Mako (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2019. Powered by 2 150HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Wayzata Fishing Calendar
FAQs about DH Custom Rods & Tackle
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Lake Minnetonka (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Lake Minnetonka (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Lake Mille Lacs (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Lake Mille Lacs (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 7 Hour Trip – Lake Minnetonka (7 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 7 Hour Trip – Lake Mille Lacs (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Utilize our DH Custom Rods! on your trip! )
- Live Bait
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- Ice Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Muskellunge (Musky)
- Perch (Yellow)
- Pike (Northern)