If you’re looking for an incredible fishing adventure in the Cayman Islands, then look no further. Book a trip with Slackem Charters today for a trip like no other. Captain Jon is a local who has been fishing for nearly 4 decades. He always wanted to own his own charter company and share his passion for fishing with his customers. He knows all the top places to go for a fishing trip like no other.
The day will be spent on “Back ‘r’ Down,” a beautiful boat that can have groups of up to 15 people on board. There’s plenty of inside space and a huge deck for reeling in the fish. If you need a fishing trip for a family event, team bonding, or a trip with friends, this is the perfect boat for you.
You’ll head out up to 5 miles on shorter trips and up to 12 miles from shore on the longer trips. This gives you an opportunity to target the likes of Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Wahoo, Barracuda, and many more.
These trips are highly flexible. You can decide to deep sea fish for big pelagic predators or head to the reefs for smaller fishing. Families love to visit the stingrays and go snorkeling. The captain will help make your day exactly how you envision it to be, just let him know what you desire before the day.
Children of all ages are welcome on board, as long as they are supervised by a parent. Life vests of varying sizes are on board for them. Children especially enjoy fishing around the island, which is full of excitement and action for them.
Included in the price of the trip are top quality rods and reels that won’t let you down when reeling in your first fish or your hundredth. You’ll mostly be trolling so will need to take it in turns to fish. Your fishing license is also included in the price.
You should bring along food, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Wear light layers and deck shoes and then you’re all ready to go.
Book a trip with Slackem Charters today for an unforgettable fishing trip. You’ll be back time and time again.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Hatteras (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1995, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 871HP Detroit Diesel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 10 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
FAQs about Slackem Charters – 52' Hatteras
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 14 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 14 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,575 per group, additional $50 per person after 14 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,575 per group, additional $50 per person after 14 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,850 per group, additional $50 per person after 14 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $2,850 per group, additional $50 per person after 14 guests - Extended Day Trip (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn and Shimano)
- Live Bait (Caught on the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Custom to tip 10-20%)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (5 miles on half day and 12 miles on full day)
- Reef Fishing (Great for smaller species)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Snapper (Mutton)