The day will be spent on the 35’ boat “Fish Tank’d.” She is built for the comfort of fishing and enjoying the day. The boat is decked out with full navigational and safety equipment so you can fish with peace of mind. There’s a private restroom for your comfort and a fighting chair to help you when reeling in that trophy catch.
Also, there is a big t-top that will provide shade. This will be the largest inshore fishing boat that you will be able to book. Why not fish in comfort and have your own private toilet?
Included in the price of the trip are top-quality rods and reels from Daiwa. The fishing license is also included in the price.
You’ll need to bring along food and drinks, which can go into the captain’s cooler. Don’t forget to bring non-spray sunscreen and a jacket with you.
Four Sons Charters is looking forward to welcoming you on board for an unforgettable day out on the water.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Everglades (Center console) originally built in 2008. Powered by 3 300HP Mercury engines.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Charleston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Four Sons Charters – 35’cc w/ toilet
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip – Inshore Shark Fishing (2 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore Shark Fishing (2 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore fishing (6 hours)
- Toilet Private
- Fighting Chair
- GPS Sonar
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box For the catch
- Rods, reels & tackle (Daiwa)
- Live Bait (Caught during the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (For 1 person. Other anglers should bring their own)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Vermilion)