Xtasea IV Charters has only one goal – to make sure that you have a wonderful experience in the Great Lakes. Based out of Waukegan IL, you’ll have access to the rich waters of Lake Michigan, going after some of the nation’s favorite, most delicious freshwater fish.
Captains Ray, Joe, and Micky grew up on the shores of the lake and have known nothing but fishing their whole lives. With over 50 years of experience fishing here, they promise you the pleasure of a lifetime.
With a large flybridge, the 37’ Silverton convertible is one of the largest, most spacious vessels on Lake Michigan. The air-conditioned cabin features plenty of space for up to 6 guests, and comes fitted with a galley, bunk, and full head toilet. With a TV and Bluetooth speakers, you’re sure to stay entertained as your captain steers you toward the prime fishing grounds.
When it comes to the fishing, the Xtasea IV doesn’t skimp either. Fitted with downriggers and outriggers, you’ll troll a vast expanse of water, going after the range of delicious Salmon and Trout that call these waters their home. Slow trolling is one of the more effective methods of fishing Lake Michigan, but you can also drift fish if you’d like to go after Perch.
Passionate natives to these shores, your captains want you to get the most out of your trip. Hop aboard an overnight excursion and stay in a local fishing lodge to get the full Illinois fishing experience. Come to the dock refreshed and ready for a day of fishing and you’re sure to fill the boat!
Everything you need for a productive day on the water is taken care of. Just make sure to grab your fishing license and feel free to bring any drinks or snacks you may like aboard. The crew will clean and fillet your catch at the end of the trip, so don’t fill up too much! Come aboard Xtasea IV Charters and discover the greatness of Lake Michigan.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Silverton (Flybridge) originally built in 1997. Powered by 2 350HP 305 Cruisers engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 21 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Waukegan Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Xtasea IV Charters
- $580 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Weekday (AM) (5 hours)
- $580 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Weekday (PM) (5 hours)
- $630 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Weekend (AM) (5 hours)
- $630 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Weekend (PM) (5 hours)
- $670 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Weekday (AM) (6 hours)
- $670 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Weekday (PM) (6 hours)
- $730 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Weekend (AM) (6 hours)
- $730 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Weekend (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Overnight Trip – Weekday (Lodging) (6 hours)
- $1,320 per group - Overnight Trip – Weekend (Lodging) (6 hours)
- $1,860 per day per group - 2 Day Trip – Weekday (Lodging) (2 days)
- $1,980 per day per group - 2 Day Trip – Weekend (Lodging) (2 days)
- Air Conditioning
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Drift Fishing (Perch)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)