Reinico Fishing Chaters
Reinico Fishing Charters specializes in a wide range of excursions off the coast of Still Bay, Western Cape. You’ll have the chance to experience an authentic South African adventure and choose between anything from reef fishing to offshore trolling.
Skipper Reinier Oosthuizen has been fishing these waters for more than 50 years and knows all the best spots to put you on giant fish. Whether you want to bottom fish, drift, or reel in a pelagic on heavy tackle, your trip will be catered based on your preferences.
You’ll be fishing from a 23’ Cape Craft saltwater fishing boat. She’s equipped with the latest Garmin electronics, state-of-the-art fishing tackle, safety gear, a live bait tank, and an icebox. The vessel features a spacious fishing platform that accommodates up to 7 guests, including children, and everyone can fish at the same time.
Skipper Reinier is an expert in a wide range of techniques, including bottom fishing, drifting, handlining, trolling, popping, and jigging. Each trip is customizable and you can choose the species you’d like to target as well as the location you’d like to fish from. On shorter trips, you’ll have the opportunity to bottom fish or drift over reefs for Hottentot, Galjoen, Nannygai, various Groupers, and more.
Longer trips will see you fishing up to 40 km (25 mi) offshore to troll for White Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Yellowtail, Couta, Wahoo, Barracuda, and the list keeps on impressing! You can choose to stay closer to shore to target local favorites such as Shad (Bluefish), Red Roman, Stumpnose, Kob, and more. It’s your trip so it’s completely up to you.
Rods, reels, tackle, and fishing cleaning services are all included in the price. All you need is your fishing license, a cooler with snacks and drinks, sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses. Skipper Reinier’s got the rest covered so you can enjoy a fun day of fishing. Get ready for this exclusive adventure and let Reinico Fishing Charters show you the time of your life!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Cape Craft (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2005, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 115HP Yamaha 4 Stroke engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Reinico Fishing Chaters
- ZAR 3,000 per group, additional ZAR 1,500 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (4 hours)
- ZAR 3,000 per group, additional ZAR 1,500 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Reef Fishing (4 hours)
- ZAR 3,000 per group, additional ZAR 1,500 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- ZAR 3,000 per group, additional ZAR 1,500 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (6 hours)
- ZAR 3,000 per group, additional ZAR 1,500 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Reef Fishing (6 hours)
- ZAR 3,000 per group, additional ZAR 1,500 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (6 hours)
- ZAR 8,000 per group, additional ZAR 2,000 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Offshore (12 hours)
- GPS (Garmin (2019 model) )
- Fishfinder (Garmin (2019 model) )
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Penn, & Daiwa )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 40 km (25 mi) )
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Dusky)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Shark (Tope)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Red Emperor)
- Spanish Mackerel (Narrow-barred)
- Yellowtail Amberjack