Looking for an angling adventure in beautiful Ocean City, MD? Bottom Bouncer Fishing is here to provide you with a safe, affordable, and action-packed fishing trip. Captain John Foreman is the man behind the helm of the “Bottom Bouncer,” and he warmly welcomes anglers of all ages and skill levels on board.
Capt. John has over 2 decades of angling experience on these waters. When he was a teenager, he couldn’t wait for each day at school to end, so he could grab his rod and reels and head out to the water! Now, he uses his years of knowledge to introduce guests to what Ocean City has to offer. Want to battle notorious Shark species? Capt. John volunteers for the NMFS Apex Predator Program: Shark tagging is a fun and educational activity to experience!
All about the pull on the end of your line? Capt. John says that his favorite sound is a screaming drag, and he’ll happily have you light tackle fishing for Seabass, Flounder, Triggerfish, Bluefish, and many more. Inshore trolling for Bluefish and Spanish Mackerel is a blast, and you can combine fishing with sight-seeing, too. Experience is not a problem: Hardcore anglers are welcome, as well as kids and first-timers. Capt. John believes that you’re never too young or too old to discover a love for fishing!
Each adventure takes place on your captain’s 26’ pilothouse, built to accommodate up to 5 guests. You’ll all be able to fish at the same time, so don’t be afraid to get a friendly competition going. You’ll be joined by a friendly and helpful first mate, who’ll show you the ropes and be on hand for whatever you need. A 15-20% tip is customary. You’ll find top-notch navigational and safety gear on board, too. Unlike other charters, Bottom Bouncer only does 1 trip a day!
Capt. John will make sure you’re hooked up with the finest rods and reels, as well as tackle, bait, lures, and a fishing license. All that’s left is to come aboard and join Bottom Bouncer Fishing for an unforgettable day on the water!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
C-Hawk (Pilothouse) originally built in 2004. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki 2021 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Ocean City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Bottom Bouncer Fishing
- $450 per group - 4 Hour – Bay/Inshore (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hr Fall Afternoon Bay (4 hours)
- $500 per group - 4 Hour Bay Fish/Crab/Clam ( 4 Max ) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - 4 Hour Shark 5 MAX (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 5 Hour – Wreck Fishing (5 hours)
- $600 per group - 5 Hour AM Shark Trip (5 MAX) (5 hours)
- $600 per group - 5 Hour Inshore Trolling (5 hours)
- $600 per group - Fall 5 Hour PM Wreck (8 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour – Sharking (5 MAX) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Wreck (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour – Offshore Wreck Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour – Offshore (4MAX) (10 hours)
- Toilet (Porta-potty, enclosed)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Daiwa, Shimano)
- Live Bait
- Snacks (Crackers)
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- First Mate (Works for tips, 18% - 20% gratuity.)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Blue)
- Triggerfish (Gray)