Capt. Austin’s Guide Service strives to provide you with a fishing experience you’ll never forget. Come aboard a spacious boat with an experienced guide and discover the riches of North Carolina’s inshore waters. From the nearshore wrecks to the skinny backwaters, you’ll cover a range of fishing grounds, getting your hands on plenty of exciting and delicious fish.
You’ll be shown around by a local guide. Captain Austin Goodwin is a 5th-generation fishing guide who grew up fishing these waters. He’s a regular competitor in local tournaments, so he knows exactly what it takes to get the big fish aboard. He promises to do his utmost to show you the beauty and riches of these shores.
Aboard a 24’ Carolina Skimmer center console, you’ll have everything you need for a productive day out. Up to 6 guests are welcome aboard to take advantage of the spacious deck, putting your fishing skills to the test against some prized fish. Using the latest fishing gear and live bait, as well as plenty of fly fishing gear if you fancy your skills on the fly, you’ll have the edge over the fish all day long.
Speckled Trout, Redfish, Weakfish, Flounder, Cobia, and Mackerel are just some of the delicious fish that call these waters home. Growing to incredible sizes, these beasts will make you work hard for your catch, but that just means more meat for you! Put your fishing skills to the test against these, along with Sharks, and you’ll be in for the fishing experience of a lifetime.
Capt. Austin will provide water for you to stay refreshed all day long, but feel free to bring your own drinks and snacks to fill his coolers. Make sure to bring an ice box for your catch as well, so that you can enjoy the fruits of your labor at home. Make the most of North Carolina’s inshore and nearshore waters with Capt. Austin’s Guide Service!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Carolina Skimmer (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki 4-Stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Beaufort Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Capt. Austin’s Guide Service
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day – Eco Fishing Tour (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day – Eco Fishing Tour (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip AM - Inshore (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Evening Trip – Trophy Red Drum (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Eco Fishing Tour (8 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip Inshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn and Daiwa)
- Live Bait (May be caught during the trip)
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout