Join Tara Anne Sport Fishing for an exclusive adventure and get ready to load the captain’s boat with lots of fish! Your guide for the day, Captain Joe Lyons, has been fishing the waters off the coast of Wildwood, NJ for over 45 years and guiding for 23 years. His charter service is designed for all types of anglers, from beginners to experts, and invites kids of all ages to join in on the fun.
Your vessel for the day is a 30’ Island Hopper pilothouse, powered by a 330 HP Cummins engine. She comes with all the necessary safety gear and top-of-the-line equipment and electronics to ensure a successful and safe ride. Inside, you’ll find a private toilet and a spacious seating area to relax. She also comes with a Bluetooth radio so you can listen to your favorite songs while you fish.
The Atlantic waters off the coast of Wildwood are filled with a wide variety of fish. Capt. Joe will take you trolling for species such as Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish, Bonito, and Striped Bass, and more. You’ll also have the opportunity to bottom fish for Flounder, Triggerfish, Tautog, Black Drum, and Black Seabass.
You’ll be provided with state-of-the-art Penn gear, as well as high-performance lures and live bait. Your fishing license is included as well, so just arrive 15 minutes early and everything else will be taken care of.
After your trip, the crew will also offer to clean and fillet your catch, so you can go home and enjoy a nice savory meal with the family. Everything is covered, so all you need to bring is snacks and drinks and any other personal items you may need for the ride.
Get ready for an exciting journey and join Tara Anne Sport Fishing in Wildwood, NJ. Invite the whole family and don’t forget to bring your camera so you can capture each special moment on board!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Island Hopper (Pilothouse) originally built in 2002. Powered by a 330HP Cummins engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Tara Anne Sport Fishing
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Spring Drum (AM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Spring Drum (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day-Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group - Deep Water Seabass (Fall) (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group - Deep Water Seabass (Spring) (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Shark Fishing (10 hours)
- Toilet Private head
- Multimedia System Bluetooth radio
- Ice Box Cooler
- Life Jackets Including kids' sizes
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (15–20% tipping is customary )
- Fishing License (Charter license covers everyone on board )
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Mako)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)