Explore the cool waters around Seattle with A Spot Tail Salmon Guide. Led by Captain Keith Robbins and his crew, you’ll go after the most prestigious fish in the area. And since you’re not alone on this trip, you don’t need experience – your guide has it! These trips are available to everyone who would like to try out something new or simply love being in the nature.
The captain will meet you at Shilshole Bay Marina, where you’ll aboard his 23’ Grady White boat. This center console accommodates up to six anglers and she’s powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine. She features navigational electronics that will help you find the schools of fish easily and also has an ice box, where you can keep your catch.
Capt. Keith specializes in Salmon fishing and they are the main target of every trip. You’ll mostly find Chinook and Coho, and the best way to go after them is by “mooching”. This is a local technique that’s very effective and easy to learn. It will keep you active throughout the whole trip, so you’ll really feel that you earned your catch! Other fish you can get as bycatch are Seatrout, Rockfish, Lingcod, Flounder, and Shark.
You’ll be provided with G Loomis and Shimano rods and reels. You can also get fly fishing equipment but this requires some experience. The captain can clean your catch free of charge, but you can get it packed and frozen at the marina for an extra fee.
Join A Spot Tail Salmon Guide and get a Salmon of a lifetime!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Grady White (Center console) originally built in 2011. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Seattle Fishing Calendar
FAQs about A Spot Tail Salmon Guide
- $800 per group, additional $175 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Salmon Trip – Private (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $175 per person after 4 guests - Flounder/Bottom Fishing (4 hours)
- $850 per group - Private Boat Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - Salmon Trip – Private (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - Salmon Trip – Private (PM) (6 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (G Loomis and Shimano)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Nearshore Fishing (Puget Sound is a protected inlet of the Pacific )
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Cutthroat Trout
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)