Join Poseidon Fishing Charters in New Smyrna Beach and get ready for an unforgettable adventure! Captain George Kotsonis has been fishing Florida’s Atlantic Coast his whole life and knows all the best spots to get you hooked up. He caters his trips to all ages and skill levels and welcomes you aboard to catch big fish and create lasting memories.
You’ll spend the day fishing from a 23’ Contender center console, powered by a 250 HP Suzuki engine. This boat comes with state-of-the-art tackle, safety gear, outriggers, and a livewell to keep your bait fresh between catches. On board, you’ll find a private head, Bluetooth sound system, and ample space for relaxation. She accommodates up to 6 guests and everyone can fish at the same time.
Capt. George offers both inshore and offshore trips and can take you fishing anywhere from the Intracoastal Waterway to the Gulf Stream. Inshore trips will see you fishing closer to shore, targeting the likes of Redfish, Black Drum, Snook, Tarpon, and Trout. On offshore trips, you’ll travel up 20–35 miles offshore in search of Amberjack, Gag Grouper, Red Snapper, and more. Finally, Gulf Stream trips will have you targeting majestic Sailfish, delicious Mahi Mahi, as well as tough-fighting Wahoo and other pelagic species.
You’ll be supplied with top-of-the-line rods and reels, as well as lures and live bait. Fish cleaning and filleting services are also included and Capt. George’s family owns a beachside restaurant where you can take your catch to be cooked.
Your fishing licenses are covered as well, so just come straight to the dock, bring snacks and drinks, and be sure to pack some sun protection. Everything else will be taken care of so that you and your family can enjoy the experience of a lifetime!
Choose Poseidon Fishing Charters for your next adventure and get ready to explore Florida like never before. Pack your bags, invite the family, and start planning your adventure today.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 2002, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 250HP Suzuki 4-Stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
New Smyrna Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Poseidon Fishing Charters
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (Evening) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Gulf Stream (10 hours)
- Toilet (Portable head under the center console )
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (Bluetooth sound system )
- Ice Box (Yeti cooler for food & drinks )
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Gatorade & water )
- First Mate (20% tipping is customary )
- Fishing License
- River Fishing (The Intracoastal Waterway )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)