Explore one of the largest reservoirs in the US with Keepin It Reel Striper Guide Service. Based out of Pottsboro, TX, you’ll head from the southern shores of Lake Texoma in search of the prized Striped Bass. This tough-fighting creature is a must for any angler worth their salt, so take advantage of this incredible opportunity to fill the boat with plenty of these beauties.
Who better to take you fishing than an experienced, passionate captain? Captain Jacob Harbour has been fishing since he was old enough to walk and has spent a lifetime perfecting his angling his skills. He loves sharing his passion with others and promises to do whatever it takes to make sure you fall in love with this thrilling sport.
Up to 10 guests are welcome aboard the 33’ custom-built Ty Fulmer aluminum sportfishing vessel. A light and agile vessel, she’ll whizz you to productive fishing grounds in no time, before taking you to even the trickiest spots to cast away. Try trolling and drift fishing with live bait as you look to entice the bite of some monster fish.
Using the latest Abu Garcia and Ugly Stik geat, you’ll have everything you need for a productive day out. Get ready for plenty of action, as you go after tough-fighting, incredibly-sized Striped Bass. Left to their own devices in this pristine lake, they’ll amaze you by their size and propensity to do whatever they can to get off the end of your line, so come prepared to work up a sweat.
At the end of your trip, Capt. Jacob will clean and prepare your catch for you, so you’ll be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor as soon as you get home. All you need to do is grab your lake texoma fishing license, bring some drinks and snacks, along with an ice box to keep your fish in, and away you go.
Keeping It Reel Striper Guide Service promises a tailored trip to show you the incredible fishing on Lake Texoma. Come aboard and make the most of it!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Keepin It Reel Striper Guide Service
- $400 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - Monday-Thursday AM (5 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - Monday-Thursday PM (5 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Weekend Half Day Trip–Private (AM) (5 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Weekend Half Day Trip–Private (PM) (5 hours)
- Toilet Portable toilet
- GPS Lowrance elite ti2 12
- Fishfinder Lowrance elite ti2 12 Lowrance hds12
- Live Bait Well 35 gallon grayline bait tank/50 gallon grayline
- Wireless Trolling Motor Motorguide xi5 105
- Ice Box 250 qt yeti 75 qt yeti
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Lake Fishing (Lake Texoma )
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Longhorn fabrications (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: