Redemptional Fishing And Outdoors
Explore the productive waters of Fayette Lake with Redemptional Fishing And Outdoors! Team up with Captain Matthew Hathaway and he’ll use his substantial expertise to find the best bite of the day.
Capt. Matthew has years of experience in Bass fishing and he loves teaching anglers of all levels a trick or two about getting this hard-fighting fish to bite. Your main target on Fayette Lake is Largemouth Bass, that often come in impressive sizes.
Your guide is all about catch and release, which allows you to have fun on the water without damaging the lake’s ecosystem. Your guide will provide quality rods, reels, and lures for you to use, but if you prefer using your own gear, feel free to bring it with you.
The boat that will be your fishing platform is a 19’ Lund Bass boat, that can sit up to 3 anglers and is well suited for different fishing conditions. A 200 HP Verado Mercury engine will make sure you get to the fishing holes in no time, and navigational electronics will help you follow your prey. When it’s time to be extra stealthy, you’ll use the trolling motor to get closer to the fish unnoticed.
Aside from specialized Bass trips, Capt. Matthew offers angling excursions for children, where you can bring your kids to learn the basics of fishing and have a blast on a boat. These trips are tailored to kids that are aged 5–12 and should always come aboard with a parent. In short, Capt. Matthew has a bit of something for everyone.
To prepare for your fishing jaunt, buy a fishing license before you come aboard, and some drinks and snacks to keep you going are also a good idea. Redemptional Fishing And Outdoors will cover everything else, from tackle to memorable moments!
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Lund (Bass boat) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 200HP Verado Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 47 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Redemptional Fishing And Outdoors
- $345 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Bass Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $345 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Bass Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $455 per group, additional $60 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Bass Fishing - AM (6 hours)
- $455 per group, additional $60 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Bass Fishing - PM (6 hours)
- $545 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Bass Fishing (AM) (8 hours)
- $545 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Bass Fishing (PM) (8 hours)
- GPS (Humming Bird)
- Fishfinder (Humming Bird)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Ultrex)
- Ice Box (Ice chest with water provided)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bass (Largemouth)