Explore Florida’s Choctawhatchee Bay and nearby Emerald Coast for some of the best inshore fishing around with Rising Son Expeditions and Captain Trey Senterfitt! He’s a local pro who works hard to earn your trust and business and enjoys building friendships with returning clients. Whether you’re a family with children or a group of fishing buddies looking for a productive day out, Rising Son Expeditions has got you covered.
Hop aboard a 22’ Tran Sport Boats catamaran, powered by a single Suzuki 200 HP outboard. She’s equipped with a spot lock trolling motor, top-notch electronic fish finding equipment, 2 10’ power poles, and a trusted arsenal of artificial lures and cast nets for catching live bait. This is the ideal vessel for 6 anglers who all want to fish at the same time.
There are a ton of legendary Florida inshore fish to go after, including a healthy supply of Redfish, Black Drum, and Trout year-round. In the winter and early spring, you’ll hook into a ton of delicious Flounder and Sheepshead too! Choose to explore the nearby Choctawhatchee River instead and there’s plenty of Bass and Trout to stock that cooler with.
Hooking your targets is made easy with gear provided by Capt. Trey. Onboard, there are Daiwa reels with rods and tackle to match, and for targeting those larger game fish, he’s also got several heavy-duty Penn Reels. If you run out of bait, stop by one of the many legal bait traps Capt. Trey has in the Bay and stock up!
There’s no need to pick up a fishing license if you’re doing saltwater fishing but if you plan on exploring the River you will need to get a freshwater license. Returning customers should also get in touch with Capt. Trey to inquire about special discounts!
Pack your drinks, snacks, and sun protection and get ready for an epic day of fishing in Santa Rosa Beach with Rising Son Expeditions!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Rising Son Expeditions
- $380 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Kids (2:30 PM) (2 hours)
- $380 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Kids Special (12PM) (2 hours)
- $380 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Kids Special (7 AM) (2 hours)
- $380 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Kids Special (9:30 AM) (2 hours)
- $580 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $580 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- GPS Chartplotter
- Fishfinder Garmin 94SV EchoMap Plus
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor Spot Lock
- Ice Box Multiple ice chest on board filled with ice.
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License (Saltwater only. )
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Speckled Trout
About the Captain
|35 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|143 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since January 2020|
About this listing
Tran Sport Boats (Catamaran) originally built in 2013. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 46 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: