Musky Mob Guide Service invites you for a day of fun exploration and excellent fishing on the Fox Chain! If you’ve never cast your line in this area before, then you’re missing out a lot, but don’t worry, Captain Joe Kieser can fix it.
Your guide has spent years on the local waters, and he knows where to do to find you a hookup. Here, you’ll exclusively target Musky, that come in good sizes, not to mention that they’re fun to catch. This is a catch-and-release fishery, so whatever you do hook, you should release right away. Your guide will show you how to do it properly.
To have a successful day on the water, you’ll need a reliable boat to take you to the fishing holes, and that’s exactly what 21’ Ranger is. The boat can fit up to 3 anglers and have them fishing comfortably.
Your guide uses top-of-the-line navigational electronics to find your prey, and he’ll provide you with good-quality gear to use. When you need to keep it on the down-low, there’s a trolling motor that will help you sneak up to your catch.
Capt. Joe loves taking out anglers of all levels and ages, including kids. If you’re coming with your little ones, make sure to coordinate everything with your guide before the trip so that he can prepare everything. You’ll also need a valid fishing license, food, drinks, seasonal clothing, and of course, good fishing mood.
Let your new fishing adventure with Musky Mob Guide Service begin!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Ranger (Angler) originally built in 2012. Powered by a 300HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 52 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Musky Mob Guide Service Fox Chain
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Evening Musky Trip (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Musky Trip (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Multi-Species (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Fox Chain Musky Trip Night Fishing (8 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Musky Trip (8 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Die Hard (12 hours)
- GPS Humminbird Chartplotter/GPS
- Fishfinder 3 Humminbird Helix Mega G3N Units
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Abu Garcia, Tooth Tamer)
- Live Bait
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Muskellunge (Musky)