Let Reel Floridian Fishing give you the experience of a lifetime out on the waters off the coast of Lighthouse Point! You’ll join Captain Tyler Baruch, who’s been fishing since he was a 3-year-old kid. He’ll take you to some of his secret spots, and prolific fishing grounds in the area to make your trip is productive and successful.
Join him on a 28’ Dusky center console boat, accommodating up to 6 anglers. The boat is powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine, so it can develop some serious speed, taking you to the fishing grounds in no time. It’s fitted with all the navigational electronics, and there’s a private toilet on board for your convenience.
Head out to some of the richest waters of the mighty Atlantic as you search for some trophy specimens. There’s a whole host of fish species inhabiting these waters, and some of them that you can expect to target are Snapper, Scup, Grouper, King Mackerel, Cobia, Sailfish, and Mahi Mahi.
You’ll be fishing using Shimano rods, reels, and tackle, and Capt. Tyler will be happy to clean and fillet your catch for you to take home for a nice dinner. Feel free to bring your kids along, but note that you should bring life jackets for them. From viewing various marine life like turtles and dolphins to catching the fish of a lifetime, this is an adventure you won’t forget!
Make sure to bring some food and drinks, especially on longer trips to stay refreshed throughout the day,
Join Reel Floridian Fishing and let Capt. Tyler show you a great time, fishing under the Floridian sun!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Dusky (Center console) originally built in 2014. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Pompano Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel Floridian Fishing
- $395 per group, additional $49 per person after 4 guests - Inshore Fishing (3 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $49 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) – Bottom Fishing (4 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $49 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) – Bottom Fishing (4 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Deep Dropping (4 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Trolling (4 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $49 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Mahi Mahi Hunt (5 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $49 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) – Trophy Fishing (5 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $49 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) – Trophy Fishing (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)