Come and fish with Salt Reaper Charters! Whether it’s your first time fishing, you’re looking to fill the freezer or trying to catch the fish of a life time - Salt Reaper Charters has you covered. With a vast knowledge of Cape Cod waters, the ability to switch ports and modern fishing techniques, this isn’t your grandfathers charter. They won’t disappoint and will put you on the fish!
They’ll take you out on a 25’ Dusky center console. It was built in 1990, however it was restored recently in 2014. The 300 HP Yamaha engine is a powerful machine that can whisk you around the cape at up to 40 knots. It’s got all you need for a successful fishing trip on board including fish finder technology and outriggers.
Out on Cape Cod there’s an excellent range of potential saltwater catches. The stocks of Striped Bass, Bluefish, Bonito, Flounder, King Mackerel, Little Tunny, Shark and Bluefin are plentiful and you’re sure to get lucky out on the water with Salt Reaper Charters. They use Penn rods and Shimano reels to undertake a variety of techniques such as bottom fishing, trolling, spinning, jigging, and popping. If you want to do some fly fishing then you should take your own gear (only up to 2 people).
Depending on what you’re targeting live bait will be used which will be collected during your trip if it’s required. If you’re not confident about cleaning your catch then it is provided on a tip basis. As well as this your fishing license is covered. Water is provided for you so take along any other drinks you would like. Also take some snacks, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat.
You need not look far from these guys if you’re in the Cape Cod area. They have all the gear, knowledge, and experience to make your trip a truly enchanting one.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Dusky (Center console) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2014. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Dennis Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Salt Reaper Charters
- $300 per group - Kids Trip (2 hours)
- $500 per group - Black Seabass and Scup (AM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group - Black Seabass and Scup (Noon) (5 hours)
- $500 per group - Bonitos and Albies (5 hours)
- $500 per group - Fluke (5 hours)
- $500 per group - Fly Fishing (5 hours)
- $500 per group - Guided Trip (6 hours)
- $500 per group - Late Afternoon Striper Trip (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Striped Bass and Bluefish (AM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group - Striped Bass and Bluefish (Noon) (5 hours)
- $500 per group - Winter Flounder Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group - Winter Flounder Trip (Noon) (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Extended Full Day Trip (10 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Shark Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Porbeagle)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Bluefin)