Join Fish Assassin Inshore Charters for an action-packed day of fishing on the gorgeous Mississippi Gulf Coast! The area has to offer some of the best year-round fishing in the Gulf of Mexico. Captain Brian Ware has been fishing this area since he was a young child, so there aren’t many honey holes he hasn’t found, and he’ll take you to all the best spots.
You’ll be fishing aboard the “Fish Assassin,” a 21’ Bay Stealth center console boat. The boat runs on a 200 HP Yamaha 4-stroke engine, and it’s the perfect vessel for small groups and family trips. The bow of the boat is equipped with an I-pilot trolling motor for shallow waters. The Fish Assassin has all the gear to stay on course and to have a trip to remember!
It features a Lowrance Hook2-12 GPS, which includes a depth finder, side imaging, and sonar, as well as a stereo system and VHF Radio. The bow of the boat is equipped with an I-pilot trolling motor for shallow waters. You’ll be able to easily sneak up on those fearful specimens without spooking them!
The waters off the coast of Mississippi are brimming with wildlife, and you’ll find that there’s plenty of species to target in the area. You’ll have the opportunity to catch creatures like Redfish, Speckled Trout, Flounder, Sheepshead, Snapper, Mackerel, Tripletail, and Jack Crevalle.
Capt. Brian will provide you with all the fishing gear you may need on this fishing excursion. He’ll be more than happy to clean and fillet your catch so you can taste the fruits of your labor upon return. Remember to pack a cooler to carry your catch home with you. The captain encourages you to bring all the snacks and drinks of your liking, and he’ll provide ice and the cooler.
Book a trip with Fish Assassin Saltwater Charters! It’ll be the first of many great adventures together!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Blazer Bay (Bay boat) originally built in 2016, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 58 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Gulfport Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fish Assassin Saltwater Charters
- $300 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore (3 hours)
- $350 per group - 3 Hour Trip (AM) – Nearshore (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip (PM) – Nearshore (3 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 6 Hour Louisiana March Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group - 6 Hour Louisiana Marsh Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) – Nearshore (6 hours)
- $650 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) – Nearshore (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Louisiana Marsh Trip (8 hours)
- $850 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout