Join Wild Goose Fishing Charters on a San Diego fishing trip you’ll never forget! With a lifetime of fishing experience, Captain Ray’s passion is putting his clients on the fish, passing along the knowledge that he has gained over the years and making sure everyone has a good time.
Experience the ultimate fishing platform for up to 6 passengers. The Wild Goose is a perfectly laid out 37’ Strike walkaround boat with 360-degree fishing ability – all on a level deck. The boat offers 2 livewells and state-of-the-art Furuno electronics.
Capt. Ray specializes in offshore trips targeting pelagic species, such as Tuna, Yellowtail, and Mahi Mahi on the Coronado islands, but he also enjoys targeting Rockfish and Lingcod at the local banks. Lots of other more casual trips are available as well, so just take your pick!
You’ll have a variety of Penn, Shimano, and Calstar rods to choose from. If you love snorkeling, Capt. Ray has the equipment for 3 guests. You’ll need to purchase your fishing license. Make sure to bring your passport and fishing visa if you want to reach the waters of Mexico.
Don’t let anything stop you from a perfect day of fishing out of San Diego. Join Wild Goose Fishing Charters and have an unforgettable time!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Strike (Walkaround) originally built in 2012. Powered by 2 480HP FPT engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 27 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
San Diego Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Wild Goose Fishing Charters
- $800 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 5 Hour Trip (AM) – Coronados (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 5 Hour Trip (PM) – Coronados (5 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Coronados (8 hours)
- $1,900 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $2,100 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- $2,400 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Offshore (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Shimano, Calstar)
- Live Bait (Caught at the beginning of the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tips are appreciated)
- First Mate (Captain's brother; tips are usually 15-25% )
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Seabass (White)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack