If you’re looking for a fun day of inshore fishing in Florida, look no further than Make A Wake. Captain Cody has a lifelong experience in catching fish and guiding charters, and he can accommodate guests of any skill levels. Whether it’s your first time with a rod or you already have a few trophies in your record, you can have an amazing time!
Join Capt. Cody on his 23’ Panga boat, which offers a comfortable and smooth ride. There’s enough room for 3 guests, so bring your friends and family. Kids need to be at least 4 years old, and life vests for them are provided. Capt. Cody is great at teaching the little ones how to catch their first fish and he can keep them entertained during the whole trip.
If you want to start slow in the calm water, target Redfish, Snook, Tarpon, or Tripletail inshore. You can visit the flats and backcountry, or head out further, to the nearshore spots. There you can go after different types of Grouper and Snapper. The catch is yours to keep, so you’ll leave the dock with tasty, fresh, fish fillets.
When it comes to fishing equipment, you’re fully covered. There’s bottled water and sodas on the boat but feel free to bring your own beverages and snacks.
It doesn’t matter if you’re coming to catch your first fish, try out different fishing techniques, or simply enjoy the surroundings - with Make A Wake, you can have it all. Just choose the date!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Panga (Center console) originally built in 2006, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 115HP 115 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2% fee.
Fort Myers Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Make A Wake – Sanibel Island
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Backwater Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Backwater Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Nearshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Nearshore Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Inshore (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water, Sodas)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout