Spend a relaxing day with Make A Wake! Captain Cody has been fishing the area since he was a kid and now he’s here to share his knowledge with you! The trips are available year round, so you can join any time you want. You can start your adventure from Captiva Island, Fort Myers, or Sanibel.
The captain welcomes you on his 23’ Panga boat that accommodates up to 4 anglers. Equipped with the latest navigational electronics, safety equipment, and a live bait tank, you’ll have everything you need for a great day of fishing.
This area is famous for its variety of inshore and nearshore species. You can catch anything, from huge Redfish, Snook, and Tarpon, to Spotted Seatrout, and different types of Grouper and Snapper. Your daily targets can be adjusted to your skill level, so you can start with something that’s easier to catch and progress to fish that’s more demanding. This is a great opportunity for the kids to catch their first fish and start loving the outdoors.
You get to keep the catch and the captain will clean it for you free of charge. He’ll also cover your fishing license and equipment. You only need to bring sunscreen, snacks, and drinks of your choice.
Make A Wake makes every fishing trip unique, as everything is adjusted to your needs. This unforgettable adventure is only a few clicks away!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Panga (Center console) originally built in 2006, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 115HP 115 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2% fee.
Captiva Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Make A Wake – Captiva Island
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Backwater Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Backwater Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Nearshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Nearshore Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Three Quarter Day Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water, Sodas)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout