The Zona family has been connected with saltwater fishing as far back as the 1970s. Now, with their second generation of fishermen, they invite you to join them and take part in one of their offshore/nearshore trips. Apex Fishing Fleet welcomes both experienced anglers and those that want to get some salt in their veins for the first time. The Captain will ensure that this fishing adventure will be one to remember!
They’ll take you out on their boat "FULL CIRCLE". It’s a custom-made, 26’ Regulator center console that’s powered by twin 225 HP Yamaha engine. It’s fitted out with outriggers, a live bait well, GPS, and fishfinder technology meaning that you have all that you need to have a successful day. Up to 6 anglers can join any Apex Fishing Fleet and comfortably fish at the same time.
You’ll b targeting a great range of fish such as Barracuda, Cobia, Flounder, Jack Crevalle, Redfish, Blacktip Shark, Red Snapper, and Triggerfish. With bountiful amounts of fish waiting you’re bound to catch one of the ones that you’ve been dreaming of or stock up your freezer for the coming weeks. You’ll be provided with all the equipment you’ll need to get the job done including rods and Penn reels.
Included in the price is your fishing licenses. All that you have to bring are your sunscreen, sunglasses, cameras, as well as any choice of drinks and snacks. At the end of the trip, the crew will also clean your catch so bring a cooler to take it home for some fresh fish dinner and tale-telling at the table. Gratuity for the crew is always appreciated.
Book a trip and start the countdown to your next saltwater adventure on the beloved OMBRA!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Regulator (Center console) originally built in 1997. Powered by 2 225HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
New Smyrna Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Apex Fishing Fleet – Aboard F/V "FULL CIRCLE"
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day River Trip (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Shark Fishing Trip (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Redfish, Trout, Snook)
- Nearshore Fishing (Spanish Mackerel, Trigger Fish, Flounder)
- Offshore Fishing (Kingfish, Mahi Mahi)
- Reef Fishing (Red Snapper, Grouper)
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)