Join Let’s Hook Up Charters for an amazing day at Wrightsville Beach. Let Captain Jason take you on a fishing trip you’ll remember for years to come. No matter if you’re a first-timer or you’re going after your 100th fish, you can all start your journey here. The trips are available year round, which means that great fishing never stops.
Fish aboard a 26’ Sea Hunt boat that accommodates up to 6 anglers. This center console will get you fast to any fishing spot, as she’s powered by twin 150 HP Yamaha engines. To make sure you’re going where the fish are, the boat features new GPS, fishfinder, and radar. The boat also features trolling gear, a live bait tank, and a cooler for your catch.
The main techniques you’ll use are trolling and bottom fishing, depending on species you want to catch. Target Snapper, Grunt, Seabass, Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, and many more. There’s a special trip for kids, to help them learn the basics and fall in love with this sport. However, you can always bring them on longer trips with you, if you think they will enjoy it.
The crew shares the catch with you, so make sure to bring a cooler for fresh fish. Whether you’re planning to eat at a restaurant or prepare them yourself, nothing tastes better than the meat you’ve caught on your own!
Your fishing equipment and licenses are fully covered by the captain. Just pack some snacks, drinks, and sunglasses.
Let’s Hook Up Charters makes sure all of their guests have fun and feel welcome. So join now and hook that fish!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Seahunt (Center console) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Wrightsville Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Let's Hook Up Charters
- $200 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Children Trip (3 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Childrens Trip (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Trolling & Bottom (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Tower (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License (Have an umbrella license)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)