Looking for a weekend adventure?! Dambote Charters is here to help. Captain Murray runs fishing trips year round out of New Smyrna Beach. These adventures are customizable to your skill level and preferences. Your guide will do anything that’s in his power to make the trip just like you imagined it.
Welcome aboard a 25’ Boston Whaler that accommodates up to 5 guests. This brand new center console has been built in 2020 and has the latest Ray Marine navigational electronics. She also features a live bait tank, a private toilet, and outriggers. To help you reach your spot in no time, the boat is powered by twin 200 HP Mercury engines.
The trips cover all kinds of fishing grounds in the area and the list of fish you can catch is very versatile. If you’re staying inshore, you can target Garfish and Tilapia. What makes this trip unusual is that you’re using bows and you start the adventure at night. Nearshore and offshore trips are a mix of bottom fishing and trolling, where you can target Mahi Mahi, Amberjack, Cobia, Grouper, and different types of Snapper.
Capt. Murray covers your fishing license and equipment. After the trip, he’ll also clean your catch, so it’s recommended to bring a cooler for your catch or go straight to a restaurant. You just need some snacks, drinks, and lots of sunscreen.
Pick a date and join Dambote Charters for a new adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Boston Whaler (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by 2 200HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
New Smyrna Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Dambote Charters Inc.
- $775 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Nearshore Trip (6 hours)
- $775 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Offshore (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $150 per person after 3 guests - Goliath Grouper Offshore/Inshore (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 3/4 Day Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (11 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - Hardcore Fishing Trip (10 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 345 Boston whaler conquest (11 hours)
- GPS (Ray Marine)
- Fishfinder (Ray Marine)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- River Fishing (Inlet and bridges for redfish and tarpon seasonal)
- Nearshore Fishing (Reefs and wrecks for bottom fish primarily)
- Offshore Fishing (Trolling for dolphin, king fish and other seasonal)
- Reef Fishing (In season snapper, grouper and other reef fish)
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bowfishing (Fresh water for tilapia and garfish)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Broomtail)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Albacore)