Northeast Anglers is a fly fishing and light tackle guide service based out of West Bay, Rhode Island. Take a trip with Capt. Paul, who’s been fishing these waters for over 30 years. Explore the local flats, backcountry, inshore and offshore waters as never before.
Capt. Paul welcomes both beginners and experienced anglers. Fly fishing is generally considered to be an advanced technique but don’t let that stop you from coming. You’re off to a great start with an experienced guide by your side!
You’ll move around the fishing spots on a 23’ Jones Brothers center console that accommodates up to 3 anglers. This boat is perfect for 2 to 3 anglers or a solo trip.
You’re most likely to go after Striped Bass, Weakfish, False Albacore, Black Seabass, and Bonito You don’t have to stick to shallow water only and go to nearshore spots, where you’ll have the chance to target Bluefin Tuna and Mahi Mahi.
Feel free to bring your favorite fly rod, but know that the captain supplies everything if you have no gear or were not able to bring it. Your snacks and drinks are also covered. The captain prefers to catch and release but you can keep some fish for dinner and he’ll gladly clean it for you.
Capt. Paul would like to wish everyone a wonderful stay in Rhode Island, and Remember like a diamond ring great things can come in small packages. Spend a day fishing with us you will not regret it.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Jones Brothers (Center console) originally built in 2007, and restored in 2015. Powered by a 250HP Yanaha 250 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Narragansett Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Northeast Anglers
- $425 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Extended Full Day Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Radar Brand new simrad unit
- Rods, reels & tackle (All includef)
- Lures (All included)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Cleaned, rinsed, and bagged)
- Fishing License (Included, do not need a ssltwater lic. )
- Lunch (Included on full days snd longer trips)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (All rods , flies and terminal tackle)
- River Fishing (Backwater creek arms snd Karger River Deltas)
- Inshore Fishing (All inshore areas near coastal to Block Island )
- Nearshore Fishing (Same as inshore, coastsl bays etc.)
- Offshore Fishing (From South of Block Island out to 50 fathom)
- Flats Fishing (Large skinny water flats in Narragasett bay )
- Backcountry Fishing (Backwater creeks and shallow bays)
- Light Tackle (Light spinning gear, medium spinning gear)
- Jigging (Jigging for black sea bass to bluefin tuna)
- Popping (Topwsater fishing for inshore and offshore fish)
- Fly Fishing (Saltwater fly fishing for all soecies )
- Bass (Striped)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Black)
- Tuna (Bluefin)