If you find yourself in Little River, South Carolina, why not use the surrounding seas to do some fishing? Join Coastal Lines Fishing Charters and experience an adventure at sea like no other. Captain Gary’s goal is to assure you have a memorable experience and will customize your trip to best serve your needs.
This charter takes groups of up to 6 anglers, so it’s ideal for couples or a few friends looking to spend the day fishing. You’ll set out on the brand new Sea Pro central console. The boat is 25’ long and is equipped with a single Suzuki engine with 200HP. The maximum speed is 45kn, and you’ll arrive at your fishing spot in no time. There’s also a Minn Kota trolling motor.
You get to cruise the inshore locations and nearshore fisheries in an area 12 miles from shore. There’s also the option of reef action. When in the inshore zone you can use light tackle techniques, otherwise you can have a go at trolling, or fly, bottom, and drift fishing. In every season chances are you might encounter Bluefish, Spotted Seatrout, and Redfish. Though your luck may vary with Flounder and Kingfish depending on the season.
Children are welcome but only older than 8. Guests will be glad to hear there’s a toilet on board, for their comfort. The charter covers your fishing license and they also provide fishing gear and lures. There’s an option of live bait when available. If the regulations allow, you can keep your catch, and the crew will help you clean it. For your fish to stay fresh an ice-box is available.
Coastal Lines Fishing Charters is ready to give you a fishing trip of a lifetime! All you need to do is bring your snacks and drinks to keep your energy up as you reel in your dinner.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Pro (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
North Myrtle Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Coastal Lines Fishing Charters
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 7 Hour Trip (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Min Kota 112 lb)
- Ice Box (85 Quart )
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (will catch bait when it is available )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License (Fishing license is covered under charter)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (up to 15 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle (Light tackle will be used on inshore trips)
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout