If you want to test your fishing skill with up to 4 friends or family members, come on a trip with Set Em Up Fishing Charters. As they are situated in Jacksonville Florida, you can have a go with many different fishing opportunities. Capt. Joe Curtis will take you on the ride and help you with the catch.
His Pair custom boat will take you across the St. Johns River to the deep Blue. It is 28’ long and bear in mind the charter takes up to 5 guests. The maximum speed is 50 knots propelled by a single 300 HP Suzuki engine. There’s also a Minnkota i-Pilot wireless trolling motor on board as well as a 19" Humminbird chart plotter/fishfinder.
You’ll get to choose from several different trips. Offering everything from 4-8 hour trips, there is bound to be one for you! On all these locations you can test your skill with light and heavy tackle, as well as bottom fishing techniques or trolling. The variety of locations also offers diverse catch options ranging from Redfish and Flounder to King Mackerel and Cobia.
If you’re looking to release your trophy hopefully after you’ve taken a photo of it, that’s absolutely fine. Otherwise, you get to keep your catch, and the captain will clean it. The charter will have you covered with the fishing licenses, along with the necessary fishing equipment and lures. Be sure to bring your own snacks and drinks.
Once you decide what kind of fishing adventure you want, book a trip, and good luck!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pair Custom (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Jacksonville Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Set Em Up Fishing Charters
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $825 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Offshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- GPS (Humminbird )
- Fishfinder (Humminbird)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minnkota iPilot)
- Ice Box (3 yeti coolers as well as in deck ice storage. )
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)