Treat your family and friends to an adventure of a lifetime. When you visit the area of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina contact Dolphin Discoveries Nature Tours and Family Shark Fishing. They’ll hook you up with one of their captains who’s gonna do his best you have a blast. You’ll be shouting from an excitement whether you’re an oldtimer angler or a teenager who’s tackling their first bite.
You’ll be gliding the ocean waves aboard a 22’ Carolina Skiff center console model from 2017 that is made for recreational boating and fishing in the local fishery. The boat is equipped with a single Suzuki engine that can reach a top speed of 35 knots. You’ll be at your shark zone in no time! This charter can accommodate groups of a maximum of 4 guests.
The name of the game is shark fishing, and of course, you can expect to encounter various shark species like Hammerhead or Bull Shark. However, you may also end up catching Redfish or Spanish Mackerel. You can go after Shark beauties using light and heavy tackle, and bottom fishing techniques. The charter covers inshore and nearshore locations up to the mouth of Caliboque near South Beach. Additionally, if the conditions permit you can visit the reefs.
Teens and children are more than welcome and the crew is very enthusiastic to teach them fish. As for the necessary fishing gear, lures, and live bait, along with the South Carolina fishing license - the charter’s got you covered. Be sure to check with the crew for which fish the policy is strictly catch and release, and which you can keep. Be ready to adjust your expectations, but if you do get to keep your fish, the crew will gladly help you clean it.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to make great memories and have loads of fun and book a trip with Dolphin Discoveries.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Carolina Skiff (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 150HP suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Hilton Head Island Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Dolphin Discoveries – Shark Fishing
- $375 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Shark (11:30 AM) (3 hours)
- $375 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Shark (8:00 AM) (3 hours)
- $375 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Shark (PM) (3 hours)
- $475 per group - Half Day Trip – Shark (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group - Half Day Trip – Shark (PM) (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle (Everything you need is included!)
- Live Bait (Or freshly caught by the captain before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Shark holes of the Caliboque Sound near Harbortown)
- Nearshore Fishing (The mouth of the Caliboque off of South Beach)
- Reef Fishing (Nearshore reefs conditions permitting )
- Light Tackle (Heavy enough to win, light enough for a fight!)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Live and fresh caught bait)
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Shark (Lemon)
- Shark (Tiger)
- Spanish Mackerel