B&B Charters offers you a great variety of fishing trips. You can travel inshore, nearshore, as well as offshore, visiting reefs and wrecks along the way. You can also go to the backcountry and explore its secluded waters. Come to Panama City Beach, Florida and give Captain Bryan Bishop a call. He’ll tailor the trip to your preference as much as possible, and will make sure that you have a great time on the water.
Your trip will start on a 22’ Cape Horn center console that can sit up to 4 guests. It runs on a 200 HP Suzuki engine and has all the navigation technology to quickly take you to the fish.
The captain uses both light and heavy tackle. You’ll be able to bottom fish, troll, spin, and jig for many interesting species. You’ll try to catch Amberjack, Great Barracuda, Jack Crevalle, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, and many more. Kids are always welcome on Captain Bryan’s trip, so don’t hesitate to bring your whole family and have a wonderful time on the water. You’re free to either keep or release the fish you catch.
The only thing you should bring on your trip is some food and drinks. The captain covers you for all the rods, reels, tackle, lures, and live bait, as well as fishing licenses.
Captain Bryan and B&B Charters invite you on a beautiful day on the water.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about B&B Charters
- $375 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Kids (2 hours)
- $575 per group - 4 Hour Trip–Inshore Off-season (AM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group - 4 Hour Trip–Inshore Off-season (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing AM (3 hours)
- $600 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing PM (3 hours)
- $675 per group - 4 Hour–Reef Fishing Off-season (AM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group - 4 Hour–Reef Fishing Off-season (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore (PM) (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Sometimes we have to buy live bait. $40 max. )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spotted Seatrout
About the Captain
|2 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|268 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since September 2020|
About this listing
Cape Horn (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: