Pay a visit to No Limits Fishing Charter 305 and have a true angling adventure as you explore the waters around Key Biscayne. Their experienced captains will show you the highlights of this part of Florida as they take you on various trips across the town’s warm waters. Join them today and experience fishing in Florida at its best.
The boat you’ll be using is a restored 24’ Carolina Skiff Ultra Elite that sits up to 4 anglers. With its 200 HP Suzuki engine and modern navigation technology, this boat will take you to the fish quickly and safely. Its fishing gear includes downriggers, outriggers, snorkeling equipment, and a livewell. It’s also got a flybridge, wireless trolling motor, multimedia sound system, and an ice-box. A first mate will be onboard to address all your needs.
There’s a huge choice of locations to go to. Inshore, nearshore, or offshore, to reefs, wrecks, the captain will know how to take you to the best spots. The selection of fish for catching is excellent as well. There’s Goliath Grouper, Mangrove Snapper, Tope Shark, Yellow Amberjack, and many more species to target.
Apart from locations and species, you’ll also have the chance to try out a myriad of fishing styles. You can bottom and deep sea fish, troll, jig, pop, and drift fish, and even try kite fishing. Kids are welcome to join in, provided they are at least 6 and a parent keeps an eye on them. You can keep all your legal catch, as well as let the crew keep some of it. Only the species that aren’t in season will have to be released.
The crew will cover you for rods, reels, tackle, and lures, and will also clean and fillet your catch and 20% gratuity is expected. The boat’s got a fishing license, so shouldn’t worry about that neither. You’ll just need some bait for the fish, and some food and drinks for you!
No Limits Fishing Charter 305 awaits you in Key Biscayne. Hop aboard and enjoy a wonderful stay on the water
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Carolina skiff ultra elite 24 SS (Skiff) originally built in 2017, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 34 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Key Biscayne Fishing Calendar
FAQs about No Limits Fishing Charter 305
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment (Must bring ur own)
- Live Bait Well (This is an Additional charge and must be requested)
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Depending if it’s needed)
- Spearfishing Equipment (Must bring ur own)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We do this as part of our tip and trip)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Boat has license)
- Inshore Fishing (When it’s to rough to go out)
- Nearshore Fishing (Fishing beaches)
- Offshore Fishing (9 miles out When there’s no small craft advisory)
- Reef Fishing (When there’s no small craft advisory)
- Wreck Fishing (When there’s no small craft advisory)
- Light Tackle (We bring whats needed)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (As needed)
- Trolling (As needed)
- Jigging (As needed)
- Popping (As needed)
- Fly Fishing (You need to bring your own equipment)
- Drift Fishing (As needed)
- Kite Fishing (As needed)
- Deep Sea Fishing (As needed)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Tope)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Yellowtail Amberjack