Join Four Sons Charters and together explore Charleston’s beautiful inshore and nearshore waters as well as the historical Charleston Harbor, flats, and the backcountry, all brimming with quality fish.
You’ll start your journey on a 24’ Blazer Bay center console that can take up to 6 guests. Along with all the modern navigation technology, the boat’s powerful 300 HP Mercury engine allows you and the captain to quickly reach the desired fishing spots. The boat also features a wireless trolling motor, ice-box, and livewell.
You and the captain will be targeting whatever is biting the most. While the warm summer months bring big bull Redfish and sharks, the colder months make it possible to catch creek Redfish, Trout, and Flounder. There’s also a chance to occasionally bump into Tarpon. You’ll target by spinning on light tackle and you get to keep all the fish you catch. Kids are also welcome to join aboard.
Apart from all the rods, reels, and tackle, the captain will also cover you for live bait, lures, and fishing licenses. And he’ll even clean and fillet your catch free of charge. Before you depart, just make sure that you’ve packed some food and drinks to stay energized throughout the trip.
Visit Four Sons Charters and enjoy a pleasant and fun day fishing in Charleston, SC.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Blazer Bay (Center console) originally built in 2007. Powered by a 300HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Charleston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Four Sons Charters – 24’cc Inshore
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 2 hour Shark Fishing (PM) (2 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day (PM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Bull)
- Spotted Seatrout