Have a relaxing day on the water and have lots of fun catching fish with Just Fish Guide Service. You’ll start your journey out of Buffalo, New York and travel to the nearby Niagara River and Lakes Erie, Cayuga, and Oneida searching for various interesting species and enjoying the beautiful nature. Join Captain Justin Warriner, a skilled and friendly captain who’ll do everything to make your trip a memorable one.
You’ll fish from a 21’ Nitro Z9 bass boat that can take up to 3 guests. It runs on a 250 HP Mercury engine, uses modern GPS and Humminbird fishfinder for navigation, and has got an ice-box to store your fish and a livewell to supply you with live bait if needed.
On your trip, you’ll encounter Rainbow Trout, various Bass and Salmon types, and other respectable freshwater species. You can use spinning and drift fishing to catch them and you’re free to keep certain species with you and take them home. Smoking is not allowed on board.
Captain Justin will take care of you when it comes to rods, reels, tackle, and lures. You should bring your fishing licenses and pack your favorite food and drinks to stay energized throughout the trip.
Come to Buffalo and have lots of fun fishing with Just Fish Guide Service!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|Response time 3 hours|
|Member since March 2021|
About this listing
Nitro (Bass boat) originally built in 2008. Powered by a 250HP Mercury engine.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Buffalo Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Just Fish Guide Service
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Stream Side Trout (8 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Nighttime King Salmon (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Fishfinder Lowrance
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- River Fishing (Upper and Lower Niagara )
- Lake Fishing (Lake Erie, Cayuga, Oneida )
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)