FISHIN FOUR KINGS Charters is your family’s choice for a Fun VACATION FISHING,,, BOOK Today !! We Enjoy meeting New people and Catching fish!! We Have A Passion for the Outdoors and Love the Smiles and Memories that last A Lifetime !!Bring your family and or friends for a trip that can take you exploring , Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Fort Morgan, and many other places. Captain Eugene and his crew offer you a variety of fishing techniques and trips tailored to fit your fishing preferences. This charter will teach and educate first-timers New fishing experiences.!
The crew emphasizes personalizing each trip. It’s all tailored to meet your needs and desires, whether you’re interested in catching fish inshore, nearshore, or offshore. It can be a relaxing day in the bay, a family tour, or an EXCITING adventure offshore.!!
You’ll be fishing on a 22’ Century Walk Around that accommodates up to 4 guests. This 22 Century WA is powered by a single 200 Yamaha engine and reaches the speed of 35 knots. This boat was built in 2008 and features the latest navigational and safety gear. There’s also a private toilet, live bait tank, and cooler.
There’s a variety of trips to choose from, so take a look and see which one targets the fish you want to land. You can catch and release or choose to keep it if it’s their season. Some trips are weather-permitting, so the captain will let you know if you can go as planned on time.
Your fishing licenses, equipment, bait, rods, and tackle are included in the price. You only need to pack your hats, snacks, drinks, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
Saddle up for an awesome adventure with Fishing Four Kings Charters and start planning your fishing trip today! Fish on! Come on y’all, let’s fish the waters with Fishing Four Kings Charters today!
Gratuities are always greatly appreciated. The industry-standard is 15-20%.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Fishin Four Kings Charters & Tours
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Quick Fishing Trip 11:00 AM (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Quick Fishing Trips (8:00 AM) (2 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 3 HR Fishing/Inshore 1:00PM (3 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 3 HR Fishing/Inshore 8AM (3 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Nearshore PM (3 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip Nearshore AM (3 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Live if available then Frozen bait)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Works for Tips customary 20%)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Bay Family Tours of Scenery)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Approximately 1 mile to 25 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Century 2200 (Walkaround) originally built in 2008. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: