Thrill Of It All welcomes you to Cape Coral, Florida. Come join Captain Scott Williams aboard and have a great time fishing the inshore and nearshore waters of Cape Coral. Friendly and experienced Captain Scott will see that you have a great fishing experience, so pick your day and start your next sea adventure!
The boat you’ll be fishing from is a 23’ Hanson bay boat that can take up to 6 anglers. It’s powered by a 150 Suzuki engine and uses modern GPS and fishing electronics that will allow you to have a quick and safe trip to the fish and back. The boat’s also got a livewell to supply you with live bait.
Cape Coral’s inshore, nearshore, and backcountry waters as well as its flats give you an excellent opportunity for catching various prized fish species. On your trip, you’ll use light and heavy tackle to chase Jack Crevalle, Narrow-barred Spanish Mackerel, Snook, Tarpon, Shark, and more. You can choose whether to keep the fish you catch or release it back into the water.
Captain Scott provides you with the complete fishing gear needed for the trip, licenses, catch cleaning, as well as snacks and drinks. The fishing gear includes rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and lures.
Come visit Thrill Of It All and have a wonderful experience fishing the waters of Florida!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hanson (Bay boat) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 175HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Cape Coral Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Thrill Of It All – Cape Coral
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Shark Fishing (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (8 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Shark Fishing (8 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Tarpon (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Lemon)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spanish Mackerel (Narrow-barred)
- Spotted Seatrout